Thursday, January 1, 2009

The way people behave.....

"How can she do this"? - myself.
"I dunno but thats how she is right now"- friend 1
" She is acting weird now a days"- friend2.
This is a part of the conversation i just had with 2 of my great friends. We have been together for 10 years now. Needless to say it was about another friend,someone from our group,someone very close to us and with us for the past 10 years. Its amazing how people change in college though and more surprising is to see how some of them never change.
As u may have guessed by now,the one about whom the conversation is has changed.Not just changed ,changed a lot if u ask me. OK i guess u r bored by now so let me ask u something.
LOgical question,u want to invest some money,which company will u prefer,someone which has been in market for long,or just a new venture just started,not even stabilised yet. Its ob u will go for the older company. Then y not apply the same logic in ur life?
how can anybody trust a person they have known for like six months more than they can trust their parents? i mean come on now,ur parents have known u since u were born,they know each and every aspect of u minutely,and still u dont trust them? worse u trust someone who has known u for just 6months or say an year. Is it possible under any circumstances that any such person will know u betetr than ur parents do? U say my parents dont understand me, now one question werent ur parents the one who understood ur evey need when u couldnt even talk?
And if u feel they dont understand u,then talk,why shy away from ur parents? HOw can people not understand such an obvious thing?
I for once strongly believe that in ur life,there has to be one person,atleast one whom u trust completely,with everything u do,everything u feel,u share with that one person. That person is ur anchor,ur lighthouse in the sea of life. n i dont think there can be anybody better suited for this role than ur parents,again i give the reasons as above. That person can be ur role model, someone u respect, someone u believe in. ur guideline in life i would like to say.
Ok enough of my lecture. Something about myself. M a 2nd yr student at BPGC,dual degree,bio+eni. NOw dont ask me y all this,its just me. Bio freak my friends say. Well thats about it for now,gotta go,mom calling. CYa soon..............

5 comments:

  1. Finally saw you blogging!
    It is never the case that parents do not understand us but there 'might' be a case that they are so endorsed in their thought process that they deny to accept anything we say. For such moments which are definitely rare I suggest we must talk to them in peace; try to make them understand our point of view. May be then we will understand why their choice is better for us.
    I do not say maturity never comes. It comes but with variations...sometimes our anxiety to decide is misinterpreted as maturity by us but our parents recognize it very well and caution us at every step.
    In my opinion, it always helps to sit with your parents and ask them to teach you some basic lessons of life, generally. I know it is innovative but it is worth a try. The keyword is COMMUNICATE.

    Good luck with blogging! I hope you and your other readers will respect my comments here :) and 'respond' adequately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg kya sahii blog hain re....sach mein my almost ro padha...very touchy n senti...lekin tu ne sahi kahan mani...parents shud b the ones u hav turn to in crisis...they understand u bttr than anyone els...needless to say more than ur dearest of frends....u always hav ego problems with frends but not with parents...n they'l hav a solution to every problem...
    masth blog hain re....with a touch of poetry ye blog will be awesumm...keep bolgging u'l get bttr...atb - Ro :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I changed my Display Name to VineetD still Autobot.. huh noob blogspot.. waise... ob am nt gonna praise u for this blog.. apne "weird", "senti", "boring" thinkings.. ab tu yahan likh ke sab ko bore karegi?

    ReplyDelete
  4. tera poetry kahaan hain....mujhe poem chahiye :(

    ReplyDelete